Tree Awareness Career Opportunities
Tree Awareness, Inc. is always looking for new team members to aid us in providing the best tree care services to our customers. We provide employment opportunities in a safe, hassle-free environment and rewarding work experience where employees have the opportunity to learn and grow in their knowledge of the essential cycles and preservation of nature’s green stamp on our environment.
A few things we look for in all our potential new hires are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Possess reliable transportation
- Prefer, at minimum, a high school diploma or GED
- On the job, they have a professional appearance and attitude
- Be dependable and flexible
- Pass a drug test before beginning work at Tree Awareness, Inc.
- Other qualifications are specific to job requirements at the time of hiring
If you are interested in a career at Tree Awareness, you can apply online, fax your resume to (856) 241-0489, or mail your resume to the address below:
251 Locke Avenue
Woolwich Twp, NJ 08085